First Day of Preschool!!!

Nolan has started preschool. I am sure this is the first of many posts to come about Nolan and school. He was all smiles as we took pictures before he left for school! Jason dropped him off at school and I picked him up. There we no tears when his dad left. When I came to pick him up...that is a different story. He cried and screamed hysterically. His teacher told him she would see him tomorrow and Nolan responded with "I will not see you again because I'm never coming back!" Then day two. He cried for a few minutes when I left but when I came to get him he was all smiles and wanted to show us around his room! We will see how it goes next week. His teacher did tell me that he listens really well and pays attention to everything especially the details! (We can't get away with anything, Nolan never misses a thing!)
 All smiles on the front porch before his first day of school! Nolan how time flies...We are so proud of you and we love you so much. You bring us so much laughter and happiness!

 Being silly!

Daddy and Nolan 

Davis and Nolan. Davis wasn't too sure about what was going on. When daddy left with Nolan. Davis kept going to the back door yelling for "bro-bro" that's what he calls Nolan!

2 comments:

WJ said...

Oh this made me laugh! "You won't see me again because I'm never coming back!!" What happened? :) Looking forward to seeing you guys next weekend. CONGRATS on such great canning! Peggy, Brian and I did 66 quarts of peaches yesterday. XO

Tally said...

LOVE that Nolan was 'never' coming back!!! How hysterical!! The boys are sooooo adorable......can see why you both are so proud! Hugs, Tally