Well I am now 30...yes that's right. It is still hard to believe but I am looking forward to the next 30 years! The past 30 have been filled with some of the best moments of my life. (graduating high school and college, getting married to my best friend, the births of Nolan and Davis, and many more)
If you know me well, you know that I like to be in control and in charge 99% of the time... Jason did an awesome job and pulled off a wonderful surprise party! I was in complete shock and I still am! Thanks babe for a wonderful party and birthday I will never forget it! On my actual birthday the boys made me a wonderful breakfast after they let me sleep in! Then I headed to the mall to go shopping for the afternoon, and dinner at Morton's Steakhouse. It was a perfect day.
Below are a few pictures of the picture Jason also surprised me with! It is absolutely beautiful. It is really big, 4 feet by 3 feet. The picture is extra special because the boys got to help with it. If you look close you can see feet prints in the sky of Nolan and Davis! The painter duplicated a picture that I love, it's a sunset at Burt lake! Thank you to all my friends and family for making my birthday so special. I am lucky to have all of you in my life everyday. Enough about my birthday. I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Mom and the boys at the surprise party.
Katey, Emily, Meg, and me.
The 3 sisters! Meg and Emily...I am so lucky to have you as sisters and best friends. I don't know what I would do without either of you! I can't wait for all the fun times still ahead! Meg I am so happy you are back in Michigan! Now we can see you all the time. I love you both. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment